Citrus Heights Collaborative
The next Collaborative Meeting is February 10, 2023.
The Citrus Heights Collaborative provides a voice and an arena for information sharing among various local organizations and individuals focused on enhancing the quality of life by improving human services and social services in Citrus Heights. The Collaborative was created by the Citrus Heights City Council in 1998.
The Citrus Heights Collaborative works to improve human services by educating each other about the programs already in existence and trying to link organizations to work together versus creating duplicate programs.
By leveraging the strengths of each other, the Citrus Heights Collaborative has helped build relationships and knowledge which has led to partnerships being built with long-term commitments. Through education, communication and partnering the Citrus Heights Collaborative has many roles and is active in the Citrus Heights community.
The mission of the Collaborative is to:
- Act as a clearinghouse for information or expansion of programs.
- Serve as a place for dialogue about community needs and issues.
- Serve as a bridge between agencies and clients.
- Strengthen and formalize existing collaborations.
- Develop a more effective means for community input.
- Serves as a review/advisory board in today's competitive grant funding world.
The Citrus Heights Collaborative is open to anyone who is interested in helping support the expansion of services and programs in the community. The meetings are the second Friday of each month and open to the public.
If you are interested in learning more about the Citrus Heights Collaborative and would like to receive information about the group go to Connect and subscribe to the Collaborative.
Agendas are available prior to meetings.
The Citrus Heights Collaborative is an informal network of community members representing a variety of organizations, including: government agencies, non-profits, religious institutions, businesses, and neighborhood groups. Specifically, the group is comprised of local government, non-profits, community members, fraternal and faith-based organizations such as:
- Citrus Heights Police Department
- City of Citrus Heights
- Campus Life Connection
- Crossroads Diversified Services
- San Juan Unified School District
- Sacramento Employment and Training Agency, Hillsdale Career Center
- Social service providers from Sacramento County
- Sunrise Recreation and Park District
- Sylvan Oaks Library