Service Requests

SeeClickFix HEART LOGO Opens in new windowSeeClickFix can be used to report problems to the City for road conditions, street light outage, stray shopping carts and more! The General Services Department is committed to providing excellent customer service. If you have a question, concern, or comment about City services, please feel free to contact us.

Download the SeeClickFix App and make requests and reports online or from your phone! 

Citrus Heights, CA - Report potholes, graffiti, street light out, and other community issues. - SeeClickFix - Web and Mobile Government 311

app-button-ios link to download