Date elected or appointed: Elected to the City Council in November 2018. Elected to the City Council in November 2022 to represent City Council District 5.
Current Term: December 2022 to December 2026
Represents the City on the Following Boards:
- Sacramento Metropolitan Cable Television Commission
- City Council and Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District 2x2 Committee
- Sacramento Steps Forward Homeless Policy Council
- California Housing Partnership Corporation board member
- California Housing Partnership Corporation, Board Secretary
- Cal Cities Sacramento Valley Section, 2nd Vice President
- Cal Cities, Housing Community & Economic Development Committee
- Cal Cities, African American Caucus member
- Cal Cities, Director at Large
- Cal Cities, Governance Task Force
- Sacramento Area Council of Governments, Diversity Equity & Inclusion Committee
- Sacramento, Regional Conservation Corps, Board member
Council Member Middleton was elected to the City Council in 2018. She was re-elected in November 2022 to represent City Council District 5.
Council Member Middleton is a Governor's appointee to the California Housing Partnership board and serves on the Sacramento Regional Conservation Corps Board.
Council Member Middleton and her husband Ben have been married for 12 years and have two sons, ages nine and four.