WHERE can I report potholes?
  1. Through the City of Citrus Heights website: Service Requests | Citrus Heights, CA - Official Website

  2. Through the SeeClickFix app:  SeeClickFix HEART LOGO

  3. Call Citrus Heights General Services Department at 916-727-4770 to report potholes.

  4. Email the General Services Department at servicerequestgsd@citrusheights.net

Please report potholes in Sacramento County by calling 3-1-1 or 916-875-4311, or use their webpage www.311.saccounty.net 

Show All Answers

1. What is a service request?
2. How often are City streets swept?
3. Why doesn't the City install a stop sign at a certain intersection?
4. How do I ask the City to review a traffic problem in my neighborhood?
5. What can be done about speeding in my neighborhood?
6. How do I report missed service for garbage, organic green waste, or mixed recycling containers?
7. In which neighborhood area do I live / work?
8. Where can I get sandbags in storm season?
9. Where can I find out more about the West Nile Virus?
10. WHERE can I report potholes?
11. WHAT information do you need from me to report a pothole?
12. POTHOLE FACTS – WHY do they happen?
13. HOW are potholes repaired?