How can I get my property back?

* Property is released by appointment only. Call (916) 727-5801 to make an appointment. Appointments are held on Tuesday and Thursdays. We do not accept walk ins. If property is booked in as evidence, it cannot be released until the case is adjudicated. * SAFEKEEPING property is housed for 60 days, FOUND property is housed for 90 days. Unclaimed property is destroyed or auctioned.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get my property back?
2. Can I pick up property for someone else?
3. How can I get my firearm(s) back?