Residential Street Resurfacing
Residential Street Resurfacing Projects are planned annually to resurface portions of neighborhood streets. The work typically includes:
- Minor pavement reconstruction;
- Pavement grinding;
- Placing and compacting an asphalt concrete overlay;
- Adjusting manholes and valve boxes to grade
- Restoring traffic striping, legends, and markings.
Depending on funding, the annual Residential Street Resurfacing projects pave between six and twelve streets. The locations for paving are determined by the condition of the asphalt coupled with input regarding other projects happening in the near future. The city partners with our utilities to coordinate work.
Safety for the general public and the construction crews are of primary concern. Residents are encouraged to observe construction signs and reduced speed limits within construction zones. The construction teams strive to minimize impacts to residents and businesses.
If you have any questions, concerns or need special access accommodation during construction, please contact the General Services Department at (916) 727-4770, or via email at GeneralServices@citrusheights.net.
Design of the 2022 Residential Street Resurfacing Project is complete and construction is anticipated to being in Summer of 2022.
The following is a draft list of streets included in the 2022 resurfacing project and is subject to change:
- Beta Court (From Summerplace Dr to End)
- Sloop Court (From Birchglade to End)
- Whaler Court (From Windjammer Way to End)
- WildOak Drive (From Tupelo Dr to Mar Vista Way)
- Verbena Court (From Florabella Ave to End)
- Begonia Court (From Shadycrest Way to End)
- Noreen Way (From Grenola Way to Baranga Drive)
- Reglie Woods Court (From Whyte Ave to End)
- Gobi Court (From Summerplace Dr to End)
- North Colony Way (Holly Drive to End)
- Shady Springs Way (From Sunmist Way to Sunburst Way)
- Ridgeview Court (From Parkview Way to End)
- Ketch Court (From Birchglade to End)
- Rigging Court (From Birchglade to End)
- Wachtel (From Kenneth Drive to Old Auburn)
- Mel Court (From Rinconada Drive to End)
- Shadycrest Way (From Sandalwood Dr to End)
- Auburn Blvd (Storm Drain at Development)
Construction is anticipated to begin in summer 2022.
Page last updated April 12, 2022.